Paper submission website will be available soon.
The annual IEEE Canada Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC 2021) will take place in virtually on October 22-24 and Oct. 30-31, 2021.
EPEC 2021 is a conference that provides an opportunity for experts from industry, academia, government sector and other interested organizations from Canada and abroad to present and discuss the latest developments in the electric power and energy systems: academic, industrial and government research and development, industrial and business trends and challenges, as well as regulatory and policy aspects. This includes debate on the potential impact of these developments on the society. The conference provides an international forum for the presentation of peer-reviewed papers and presentations on power and energy research and development, applications and their implementations..
Topics: The EPEC 2021 welcomes submission of papers related to the conference theme including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Digital Transformation of Power and Energy Systems
- Real-Time Simulation
- System Resilience
- Active Distribution systems
- Power System Protection and Wide Area Protection
- Power System Stability and Control
- AC/DC Power Quality
- Distributed Energy Resources
- Microgrids and Isolated Grids
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure
- Cyber Security
- Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Smart Grids
- Wireless Power Transmissions
- Electrical Machines & Drivers
- Transactive Energy and Electricity Markets
- HVDC, FACTS, and High-Power Converters
- Renewable Sources of Energy and Cogeneration
The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. EPEC 2021 will only accept the electronic submission of a full paper in English. EPEC 2021 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. The EPEC 2021 authors of the top 20% papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) Special Issue, http://journal.ieee.ca. This will be by invitation only.
|Submission of full papers|
|Submission of workshop and panel session proposals||July 31, 2021|
|Submission of tutorial proposals||July 31, 2021|
|Notification of workshop/panel/tutorial acceptance||August 15, 2021|
|Notification of paper acceptance|
|Submission of final camera-ready papers|
Sep. 30, 2021